Why Work Here:
Michigan Masonic Home is looking for a talented, compassionate, and hard-working RN Night Shift Supervisor that is eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to serve the residents they care for. Everyday Michigan Masonic Home provides exciting opportunities to learn and grow!
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Responsible for overall supervision of Jack F. Sanders Health Care Center (JFSHCC) on the night shift.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate delivery of medication administration, resident treatments, high quality overall resident care, and supervision of staff.
- Performs in a manner that maintains accountability for practice consistent with licensure scope and regulatory requirements.
- Accountable directly to the Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) and Senior Director of Nursing (SDON).
- Assists with coordination of resident care through supervision of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and staff nurses, as well as collaboration with other ancillary and support services.
- Responsible for the maintenance of resident safety.
- Upholds, promotes, and performs related duties, including mentoring other staff, to meet the Mission, Vision, and Values of Michigan Masonic Home (MMH) in support of its current and future direction and viability.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A graduate of a nursing education program.
- A valid unrestricted State of Michigan RN license. This unrestricted license must be maintained throughout employment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Previous RN Charge Nurse and or supervision/management experience preferred.
- A current CPR certificate or obtains within six (6) months of hire or transfer. This certification must be maintained throughout employment.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience as a registered nurse.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as a registered nurse within a long-term care program specializing in the care of the older adult preferred.
Located in the friendly community of Alma, MI, Masonic Pathways Senior Living Services is a not‑for‑profit continuing care retirement community offering independent and assisted living, short‑stay rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and memory care services to more than 400 residents.
Michigan Masonic Home is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.