Michigan Masonic Home:
Certified Nursing Assistant
- Day Shift 6a-6p
- Evening Shift 6p-6a
Why Work Here:
Michigan Masonic Home is looking for a talented, compassionate, and hard-working Certified Nurse’s Aide that is eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to serve the residents they care for. Everyday Michigan Masonic Home provides exciting opportunities to learn and grow!
Responsibilities Will Include:
Accountable for the day to day direct care of assigned residents as outlined in the overall plan of care or as directed by leaders/managers of the nursing team. Performs in a manner that maintains accountability for practice consistent with certification scope and regulatory requirements. Also, performs related duties as required to meet the Organizational Expectations of Masonic Pathways. Accountable to the unit leaders/managers of the nursing team assigned.
- Responsible and accountable for the provision of direct resident care as defined by nursing policy and procedures and outlined on individual residents plan of care.
- Provides services in a safe and sanitary manner for self, resident and visitors.
- Uses Standard Precautions during direct care delivery utilizing personal protective equipment as required.
- Understands and implements emergency safety measures as outlined in the Home’s Emergency Preparedness Plan.
- Responsible and accountable for complete and accurate daily documentation of resident services as outlined in nursing policy and procedures.
- Responsible and accountable for protecting residents’ rights resulting in a confidential, safe and secure environment.
- Responsible and accountable for meeting work obligations and adhering to attendance and time clock policies.
Must possess and maintain a current, valid Nursing Certificate License required by the State of Michigan and Federal Government.
Located in the friendly community of Alma, MI, Masonic Pathways Senior Living Services is a not‑for‑profit continuing care retirement communities offering independent and assisted living, short‑stay rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and memory care services.
Michigan Masonic Home is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.